Design Engineer (W/M)
Take part in the creation of the 5G network of tomorrow!
VOLX, a FIMO Group company, is recruiting!
With 82 employees, Volx is the French leader in architectural and landscape integration activities.
Our business is to protect architectures and blend into our landscape modern technical equipment (especially telephony) in both urban and rural areas. We offer a range of turnkey products that meet the constraints of site developments.
Our know-how for the past fifteen years: innovation for the success of our customers.
As a growing company, we are currently recruiting :
Reporting to the Design Office, you will be in charge of writing and following up the Design Notes. You will be the technical guarantor (calculation/design) of the works produced internally.
- Drafting and follow-up of calculation notes for internal and external clients: calculation and justification of structures in metallic and composite materials (RDM, FE calculation, meshing, Advance Design / Robocat, knowledge of building-construction)
- The design and calculation of products and supports for product connections such as antenna covers, air conditioner covers, etc…
- Design and calculation of all technical products for external customers with a direct or indirect link to the other activities of the VOLX group (TurboCAD / AUTOCAD 3D) Mechanical or composite design
- Participation in the performance of its activity managed as a profit center
With an engineering background or equivalent in mechanics and/or construction, you have a strong sense of customer service and the ability to work in a team. You have the required knowledge:
- Eurocode 0, Eurocode 1, 2 et 3
- Knowledge of the properties and characteristics of different materials (steel, composite, concrete)
- CAO : Autocad/ TurboCAD
- Finite element mechanical calculations
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Full time permanent contract.
- Family business insurance
- Transport bonus of 200€ net per year
You are dynamic and you want to join a growing SME, this position is for you!