Products Draftsman (W/M)
Take part in the creation of the 5G network of tomorrow!
VOLX, a FIMO Group company, is recruiting!
With 82 employees, Volx is the French leader in architectural and landscape integration activities.
Our business is to protect architectures and blend into our landscape modern technical equipment (especially telephony) in both urban and rural areas. We offer a range of turnkey products that meet the constraints of site developments.
Our know-how for the past fifteen years: innovation for the success of our customers.
As a growing company, we are currently recruiting :
- Design parts and assemblies in CAD according to specifications.
- Produce drawings of sub-assemblies for production and subcontracting.
- Create and develop bills of material in the ERP system.
- Manage the evolution of CAD drawings of parts.
- Ensure that the various parts and assemblies are updated in our CAD library.
- Assist the different departments of the company and our suppliers.
- Manage projects simultaneously.
- Be a force of proposal and actor in the phases of design or product improvement.
- Highly organized
- You have an acute sense of customer service
- Ability to work in a team
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in industrial design / CAD
TYPE OF CONTRACT
Full time permanent contract.
- Join us to make your mark in a fast-growing organization
- Varied missions in a challenging environment that will allow you to have a real impact on society
- The possibility to work independently and to be a force of proposal to grow together
- Flexible working conditions (schedules, telecommuting 1D/week, …) and a good working atmosphere
- Family business mutual insurance
- Transport bonus of 200€ net per year
- Overtime pay
You are dynamic and you want to join a growing SME, this position is for you!